Thursday, December 23, 2010

MacDonald's Slavija, Belgrade, December 23rd 2010


MAN MADE NOISE (Video) : Just got in line at Belgrade's MacDonald's when this creep quickly approached me and started rattling his keys or whatever violently behind me so I had to run away to the other side of the serving area only to record him from a distance. I thus escaped a panic attack. See how my hand is shaking from the excitement. You can see what he is doing but it lasted much longer; I was fiddling with my camera and was not able to record at least a bit more in timely fashion. The girl behind him, who was not related to him, steps out in solidarity to cover up in such a way that I cannot record his face, it is obvious, but I got two more clearer photos below:

This is not a coincidence; these people are obviously untrained or not trained enough in this sort of provoking behavior. About the noise they are making, the level of it is so violent that it is not possible that somebody is just nervous or crazy while doing this. If I am in the store, the music in the store cannot be heard from this man made noise. I suspect also that they are armed with guns as they are always touting so courageously not fearing the consequences.

This happens ever so often and I do not think it is coincidence by any means. I do not know if these people are anarchists or hooligans or what the heck is their agenda, but they won't leave me alone, that's for sure, so I decided to post their images on the blog here! I can only assume these are children from well off Serbians, like judges or policemen, they eat in MacDonald's which is expensive by Serbian standards as you can get twice as big and juicier hamburger across the street for half the price of double cheeseburger. It would be also important for me to find out if these are actually Serbs, or perhaps Muslims, Croats, Jews or some other nationality...

The following article is in Serbian "Alone Among the Bullies - The Group Is Looking For A Victim":
These are some photos from various other Belgrade bullies I recorded during December 2010:

Dedinje, luxurious part of Belgrade:
Face of the Bully - girl in the post office:
At the Slavija post office, this guy was following me for 5 minutes beforehand making man made noises:
MAN MADE NOISE VIDEO: These two creeps were following me making man made noises only to outrun me and now walking ahead of me doing the same, obviously their intentions are unknown to me, but what they are doing seems quite familiar:

No comments:

Post a Comment